Reach New Heights with Susan Ershler
Are you planning a corporate meeting or special event that could benefit from a powerful injection of energy and excitement?
Amidst all the leadership gurus, the motivational speakers, and the performance enhancement coaches, female motivational speaker, Susan Ershler’s, message stands apart for its credibility and power. Susan has climbed the mountain — in work, and in the world. Susan Ershler is the real deal. A female Everest speaker.
Pick Sue for your next event if you want…
- a dynamic female motivational speaker to open or close my conference on a high note with everyone feeling uplifted
- a proven speaker to inspire my group to pursue their greatest dreams
- a keynote speaker who overcame incredible obstacles to reach their goals
- an entertaining speaker with a story that is uplifting, positive, and interesting
- a sales keynote speaker who can inspire my sales team to drive results and achieve their annual objectives
- a female speaker who is relevant
- lessons and takeaways that can be applied immediately
Mt. Everest & the Seven Summits Completed May, 16 2002
- World Record — first couple in history to climb the Seven Summits
- 4th American woman to climb Seven Summits & 12th American female to climb Everest
- Major media coverage: CNN, the Today Show, Good Morning America, New York Times
23-year Fortune 500 leadership background
- VP of Sales of a national sales and service organization responsible for over $600 million in revenue
- Over 20 years of corporate sales leadership, marketing and operations experience
- Earned 11 annual President’s Club awards
Susan's Compelling Keynotes
Reaching New Heights: Everest and BeyondTM
Inspire audience members to push past perceived boundaries to pursue their greatest dreams.
Leading Teams to Peak Performance™
Attendees will walk away with the leadership skills they need to help their teams win recognition.
Conquering the Seven Summits of Sales®
Attendees will walk away inspired to excel and ready to meet Everest-sized revenue objectives.
Best Fits & Topics:
Leadership, Motivation, Sales, Teamwork, Peak Performance, Women’s Leadership and General Keynotes